Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hi everyone

This is such an exciting time for me, and I'm excited to be able to share it with all of you.

First a little background, my name is Eva and my husband and I are celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary today. We are also sitting in the middle of Tropical Storm Fay which explains why I am sitting here typing this rather than enjoying a night out with my husband. We have been very blessed with 2 amazing girls. The birth of my first was what inspired me to learn to sew. I actually wanted to make cloth diapers. I actually did make 1 or 2, but discovered that I really enjoyed sewing little girls' dresses. Over the years, my enjoyment grew as my skills developed and I loved continually challenging myself. I have made clothing for little boys, dolls, and also adults. I have even done a little crafting and home decor. However, little girls' dresses remain my favorite thing to design and make. Unfortunately, little girls grow and no longer want to wear all the beautiful ruffles and pinks, so I decided to start selling on eBay. I've listed a hand full of items and am excited that I have sold every one. I'm very excited to have joined forces with a few like-minded women and form our own design group. We will be launching soon, so I hope all of you will keep checking back for more information.

Well, that's about it for now. The winds and rain are picking up, so I'm signing off. I will check in again soon.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Can't wait to see more of your designs... and happy belated anniversary! :)

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.